The purpose of this notice is to inform and clarify Smoke Signals payment terms and policy regarding payments for advertisements placed in our print publication or posted on our website smokesignalsnews.com.
- Advertisers shall pay for advertisements in advance of publication. Payment is due on or before 5:00 p.m. EST of the 25th of the month that the ad insertion order is placed.
- For established advertisers, payment terms are:
- Invoices will be sent on or near the first business day of the month that the ad is in print or posted online.
- Payment is due upon receipt.
- Any balance over thirty (30) days past the invoice date may result in credit terms being suspended and future ads requiring payment in advance.
- An authorized print ad cancelled more than two (2) days before or any day after the published ad deadline may, at the sole discretion of Smoke Signals, be billed as if the ad had run. An authorized online ad cancelled at any time after it has been approved will be billed for the full month during which the ad was scheduled to be posted.
- Any claim for adjustment must be received within thirty (30) days of publication date.
- Payment can be made by check or credit card.
- To pay by check, make it payable to Smoke Signals. Indicate on the memo line the invoice number(s) being paid.
- To pay by credit card, go to smokesignalsnews.com and under the “Advertise” link on the top toolbar, select “Pay for your ad online” via PayPal.
- Mail check to: 11293 Big Canoe, Jasper, GA 30143.
Questions regarding the policy described above can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact our office at 706-669-7095.